Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cheaters Never Win!

Teach your kids never to cheat on their homework. You can't rely on computer translators. My friend Joe sent me the link to this picture. You can check out the original post.

I snapped this next one myself while at a restaurant recently. If the English corresponded with the characters, it would say something like "Please don't bring your own alcohol." Looks like they might have used a computer translator on it, too, with the crazy English. (Don't worry: we neither brought our own beer nor drank theirs :))

2 comments:

Tony & Jaimie said...

Hey Leslie! great to hear from you :) I always enjoy your pictures and posts. I had some drama with my "do" as well. Mine was a color story - oh well! live and learn.

About her hand in her hair...that is her bad habit. She likes to pull her hair out - the back of her head is 3/4 bald! :) Kids are so funny!

ps - the cake is chocolate, would you still have tried a piece??? It's one of my best yet, so i think it would have been worth it :)

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! That's hilarious!! :) I love that stuff - can't get enough :)