While Archie hasn't yet taken those first few independent steps, he's getting pretty close!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Who does Archie love?
HIMSELF! My child REALLY REALLY loves himself. Can you tell?

His love for himself is further manifested in the way he will actually sit still to look at his own photo albums (whereas he sits still for little else). I have no doubt he knows who the baby in the picture is, and that he figures he's quite good looking. The good news: Archie still loves everybody else, too.
While Archie hasn't yet taken those first few independent steps, he's getting pretty close!

Since it looks like Archie is trying desperately to escape our house in this pic, I'll explain his motive. Our neighbors have a 3-year-old. They are mutually crazy about each other, and I think Archie wanted to go visit. If both doors are open, he'll crawl right on over!
It's getting harder and harder to snap a pic of him not sucking his thumb. The good news is the thumb sucking makes him look extra cute and cuddly!
While Archie hasn't yet taken those first few independent steps, he's getting pretty close!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, how cute!!! All I can say is Archie has good taste. He recognizes good looks when he sees 'em. Are those tennis shoes he is wearing?
how cute!! I love how blonde his hair is! so cute!
Post a Comment