Our city is renowned for the largest (supposedly) ice festival in the world! It is something to behold. While I have never personally been, I feel like I get 90% of the benefit and none of the arctic chill every time I drive by it in the bus! Hunter has been twice now so I'll post some of the pics.

They have really cool ice slides (one of Hunt's favorites)!

Hunt and
Hanzhu having an
iceball fight? (Do they have helmets?)

The coffee cafe

The ever popular winter candy: sugared sour fruit on a stick (not my favorite)

Benjamin went to the festival with Hunt last year!

Olympic crazy! See the rings on top of the building?

Ice city!

Another pretty building

Are you ready to try your hand at climbing the ice wall?

Icy Christmas trees! How pretty!
I must compliment the guys on getting such nice nighttime pics of ice and snow! Good job!
1 comment:
WOW!!! That stuff is amazing! how cool is that!!!! Awesome!
Post a Comment