Thanks to my parents for their help moving in!
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Open House
Per request of some friends, I cordially invite you to a virtual tour of our new house. The downside of a virtual open house? No cookies and tea. But, if you're in the area or want to stop through, I invite you in advance to visit (and eat cookies or goldfish, which is what we seem to be going through bags of these days).
Archie and Grace are enjoying sharing a room. This way one room can double as a bedroom and playroom AND we can have a kid-free zone for a study.
Guess this next room isn't the most exciting, but it's necessary. It's pretty tiny so there was no way to get a good angle on it. I was really happy that there were two little hook things by the medicine cabinet. Way too small to hang towels on, but they gave me the perfect place to hang some Chinese decorations.
Archie likes to take his afternoon nap in our giant bed. I am a little nervous about him falling off cause it's super high, but he hasn't fallen off the bed in ages. If you've ever been to one of our other homes in America, the bedroom is pretty much a carbon copy.
I'm loving all the cabinet spaces in the kitchen. I think my secret dream (well, I guess it's not too secret if I'm blogging it) is to have a dishwasher someday. Maybe I can train Archie before we move again?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the tour Leslie. Enjoyed viewing your pics!
Post a Comment