Last weekend we enjoyed the good weather with a picnic at the duck pond and an evening at the Virginia Tech Baseball Game. What didn't happen at the game? Any watching of baseball whatsoever. I really wanted to watch the game, but I had to keep all my attention on my kids and the neighbor who were running everywhere in the outfield and all over the stands. It was still fun!
We tried to get a pic with everyone in Hokie gear. Maybe we'll have better luck at the spring game?

Picnic at the duckpond:

On our way:

Looking for the action:

Too cute to sit still:

Grace's preferred way of entertaining herself. There are about 1 million of these steps in the outfield seating area, and Grace wanted to climb all of them. Someone commented, "I don't know if you'll sleep good tonight or if she will." My reply, "I hope both of us do, and we did."
No comments:
Post a Comment