Archie's school Thanksgiving party was lots of fun! His Grandparents DeJ's joined us for the sing-along and feast. Archie's class was so precious when they sang "God Bless America."
Archie's teacher took this pic.
Here is what Archie wrote in his class' Thanksgiving cookbook:
Grandma and Grandpa and Aunt Kay are coming to my house on Thursday. The other people are going to have turkey, but not me. I don’t like turkey. I’ll have ham. Aunt Kay is going to cook the turkey. She doesn’t put nothing inside the turkey because it is empty. My Grandma and Grandpa live in Blacksburg like me so we will drive together to Aunt Kay’s house. They live in Blacksburg really far away so I have my slippers all packed up to go. Oliver went to Africa, but now he came back. I don’t want to go to Africa because it is too far away. On the next Thanksgiving we will have more turkey. I am thankful for drums because they can make music. I made a drum at preschool and I am going to beat on it at our Sing-a-Long and I will beat on it at Thanksgiving and on my other drum at home, it’s just a play one. Archie – (Chief Gray Elephant)
Another boy wrote that he wanted to name his new baby brother Archie. I thought that was sweet although I don't think it happened.


No comments:
Post a Comment