Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Third Birthday, Grace!

 Happy Birthday, Grace! Even in the midst of a move, we were able to celebrate the special day (three separate times). My parents came up for a pre-birthday party and her friend party. She was able to invite three friends for the Big Three! She wore her fancy party dress, and she was a perfect birthday princess. I was really proud of the Dora princess cake I made for her even if it was a bit lopsided. My neighbor really saved me by giving me some colored fondant to make the bodice.




The partygoers! (We made the fun crowns together.)

Where is Grace starting her third year anyway? At Grandma and Grandpa's! The kid and I are anticipating being here for about a month before we are reunited with Daddy and move up to Maryland to start his new job. Here's wishing happy (and speedy) thesis writing to Hunt!

No comments: