Sunday, June 1, 2014

Happy One Month with BONUS Archie/Grant Baby Pic Comparison

Grant turned ONE MONTH old on May 24! Archie made this awesome #1!

Archie loves Grant like crazy. Before Grant was born, I knew he would be a good big brother, but I thought he would be largely indifferent to Grant. Boy was I wrong!


Archie - between 4-6 weeks
Grant - 5 weeks

This is our beloved stuffed tuzi (Chinese for rabbit). It was one of Archie's first baby gifts in China and has stayed in our family ever since. (It narrowly missed getting left. We were leaving the apartment to head back to the U.S. and, on a whim, I went back inside, took a look under the table and found him where he had been accidentally discarded. Sure am glad I had the chance to scoop him up!)


Grace (100 days)

People always ask me who does Grant look like? The easy answer is ARCHIE. Grant looks so much like Archie looked when he was a baby it's almost uncanny. I'll be interested to see who he looks like a few years down the road. Good thing Archie is such a handsome dude!

This outfit is one of the few of Archie's I brought home from China. Fun to see them side by side in it. The bouncy chair is even similar!

No comments: