These pretty flowers are on Center Street. I have been wanting to make a family picture in front of them for a long time. How cool is it that Archie is doing the peace/victory sign? He did it by himself!!! (The finger V is super popular for pictures here. Locals think it's something all westerners do but don't know it's the peace sign. They often conclude it's V for Victory!)
Monday, August 4, 2008
Featuring...Archie!
I've been busy posting about the recent visit from our friends, food, culture, etc., but I thought I better keep the grandparents happy by featuring a post on ARCHIE!!! (He is one of my favorite subjects anyway :))
These pretty flowers are on Center Street. I have been wanting to make a family picture in front of them for a long time. How cool is it that Archie is doing the peace/victory sign? He did it by himself!!! (The finger V is super popular for pictures here. Locals think it's something all westerners do but don't know it's the peace sign. They often conclude it's V for Victory!)
Hilarious!
No worries! Archie has not passed out. This is his new favorite position for riding in his stroller. He leans WAAAY over the safety rail and watches the ground move by beneath him. As soon as we set him back upright, he leans over again. The seatbelt keeps him from falling out so I guess it's reasonably safe. I do worry about people accidentally bumping his head, though.
Mickey Mouse!
Archie can eat finger foods now. He's picking up little cereal like things.
These pretty flowers are on Center Street. I have been wanting to make a family picture in front of them for a long time. How cool is it that Archie is doing the peace/victory sign? He did it by himself!!! (The finger V is super popular for pictures here. Locals think it's something all westerners do but don't know it's the peace sign. They often conclude it's V for Victory!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It looks like Archie is unsure of what to make of Mickey. Love all of the pictures - I miss seeing Archie every day!
Great pics!! That one pic is sooooo funny! I love it! I also can't believe how long his hair has gotten! whoa! So cute!!
what a cutie!! he's looking like a true toddler!!
Haha! I love funny pictures. Julie, Archie misses seeing all of you everyday, too, so come back next year!
Post a Comment