Another year has rolled around, and I've hit the big 26! (My first year being closer to 30 than 20 - seems weird!) Rather than plastering my blog with birthday with glamor shots of me, I thought I'd give an update on the upcoming BIRTH DAY of Peanut#2.
Here are some ultrasound pics from when I was 14 weeks. We're going to try to find out the gender in April, but if you want to make any early guesses, feel free! I'm progressively starting to revise my initial gut feeling of another boy, to become more in line with the 67% of you who guessed girl in my
December Poll. (Lot's of differences between this time around and being pregnant with Archie.)


This pic is kind of neat because it has a diagram with the heartbeat at the bottom.

Just for fun, here's a pic of me with a few friends in Thailand last year before we delivered. Who do you think went first? Second? Last? I was actually #2 but all our babies were born within 2 months and I was only second by 4 days to the girl on the opposite end.


****
For those of you who noticed our technical difficulties with the scooter videos in the post below, they're working now so check it out!
1 comment:
Awesome! I love those pics :) I can't wait to find out what you're having!!! Those ultrasound pics were awesome!! How cool! You know, in that pic, everyone was having a girl except you... now one is preg with a boy... so maybe everyone is flip-flopping now... so maybe you are preg with a girl :) haha! who knows! :) Fun!
Oh, and Happy Birthday :) (and 30 isn't that bad ;))
Post a Comment