Friday, March 27, 2009
Happy Birthday, Leslie!
Although I was at first a bit nervous about the Big 26 (since this is my first year being closer to 30 than 20), I ended up having a fantastic birthday! We celebrated THREE times! About 10 days after my birthday, we got together with friends and went to my favorite Hong Kong restaurant. (Hong Kong food is quite different from the food where we live and very delicious!)


On my actual birthday, March 9, I had a cold so we decided to stay home and have a family celebration. Archie thoroughly enjoyed the opportunity to feed himself some cake. (We figured we'd celebrate him a little, too, since his year-and-a-half birthday was the next week - March 15!)



I don't have any pics from the third celebration :( but it was great, too! The music teacher at our school watched Archie while Hunter took me out to dinner at one of the nice hotels in town. We enjoyed a great buffet, featuring Asian and Western options! The Western options even included gourmet hand dipped ice cream and a chocolate fountain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Late Birthday Leslie! and happy 1.5 birthday Archie!!
Post a Comment