Friday, May 15, 2009

Touring the Bird's Nest

I recently had the opportunity to go to Beijing. Among other exciting things, I got to tour the Bird's Nest (Olympic Stadium) and water cube. Of course, Hunter jokes with me that my favorite thing about the trip was getting a three day break from baby care. You will probably never see so many pictures in a post just featuring me. However, since Hunt and Archie weren't with me, pics of me (with Grace inside, of course) are all you get this time :)



Do you know these guys? I mean the Olympic mascots. It's impossible to live in Asia and not know them by name, but I was talking to some Americans at the Bird's Nest and was shocked to find they had never seen them. Their names are really cute. Bei Bei, Jing Jing, Huang Huang, Ying Ying, Ni Ni. (This means Beijing welcomes you.)


Here's the water cube!


No comments: