Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Random funny pictures

I think we've got a little computer scientist on our hands. He's come a long way from his Computer Baby days. Note: he can use both the mouse and keyboard. We must keep our bedroom door locked at all times or Archie scampers in, climbs into the chair and goes to work. (Sometimes keys get popped loose in the process.)


I found Archie sleeping with his rear end stuck up the other day. So cute, but I wasn't quite quick enough with the camera to capture it. You get a bleary eyed baby instead who wasn't fully appreciate of being woken up by a flash. Guess I can't blame him!


What's funny about this? To celebrate a local holiday, Hunter had to go with a bunch of teachers from our school to a park to plant trees. (There were about 1000 teachers there.) Afterward, he got a radio interview with a local station. No, he wasn't speaking English there!

1 comment:

Julie said...

At least this time you were in the press for something other than singing in public!
Joe and Julie