Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I just wanna dance with you!

What do we do in our free time? I think in the past weekend I've danced more than I've danced in the past five years! Tuesday night we had a going away party for a friend and taught some local friends the electric slide. The next day I went to an end-of-the-year function at a local college and learned a new dance. (Thankfully, it only had about 10 steps so how bad can I possibly be at maneuvering through ten steps?) But, the best was going out on our square with Hunt the other night where all the old folks dance. Under some serious pressure from our friends, he finally asked me to dance. He looks perfectly at ease, right? Hehe!

1 comment:

En ny skapelse av Hannah Norén.. said...

this is So cute! What did your kids think? What a great memory...