Here are my reasons why the squatty potty (so ubiquitous in Asia and much of the world) is really superior to the American sit down version.
1. Do you really want to sit down on a nasty public toilet?
2. It's SO convenient for potty training little boys.
3. It makes interesting pictures for your blogging audience who may never have seen such a potty. They've become such the norm for me when I'm out in public, I forget some of my American friends may have never seen one...
2 comments:
not to mention that it is great for your leg muscles, especially if you have the runs, you get a lot of exercise there....
That may be the cleanest squatty I have ever seen. If every squatty were it's equal I would totally agree with you. Of course I don't actually sit on public toilets in America either. :)
Post a Comment