Thursday, November 11, 2010
Life on the Farm!
Life on the farm is pretty cool! Two weeks ago, I braved another car trip with the kids to go see a college friend. With her sister's help on the road, we made it to Pennsylvania and had a great time! It was my first time spending extended time with old friends since being back in the States. We dressed the kids up for Halloween and made some cool pictures. That's a monster pumpkin (but I think our little pumpkins, i.e. kids, are cuter still).

Archie's favorite part of the trip was a tractor ride! Thanks so much, Uncle Karl! When we took Archie to see the dairy calves, he was a little scared and his response was priceless. I was holding Grace and my friend was holding Archie. When she asked if he wanted to get down and walk, he just said "NOPE!" Keep him away from those cows. MOOO!
Aren't they precious?

My favorite part of the trip was playing Settlers of Caton after the kids went to bed. I never won, though :( Maybe next time.... The kids slept in the kitchen and it worked great (although somehow Archie always ended up on the air mattress with me before morning.
We can't wait to go back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment