Friday, January 7, 2011
Grace's First Day of School!
Grace started Mother's Day Out today. After dropping her off and running a quick errand with Hunt, I dropped him off at school and it sunk in. FREEDOM!!! I had freedom. This feeling is a first since Archie was born. Sure, Hunt watches the kids sometimes and grandparents are great when we're visiting, but now I can have freedom in a whole new way. Usually, I save someone-else-watching-the-kids time for something really monumental, but now I can use it for more ordinary tasks such as running to the bank or house-cleaning (or even blogging). Grace's teachers said she had a good first day despite a wipe out during Ring Around the Rosie. (I know, I know - dangerous game.) She's in the same class with Archie, which I think helped with the transition. He didn't even seem to mind having The Gracer tag along. She'll be going on Mondays and Thursdays. Here she is at the school sign, modeling her new outfit from Memaw.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How sweet! I am glad you get some Leslie time! Those kids are just "mini-me's" of there parents ha ha. Enjoy your new schedule :)
Cute!
Post a Comment