I was so proud of him for having his photo made with this big polar bear. He camped out around this really cool inflatable I think Archie went through 200 times.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Winterfest Fun with Archie
Last weekend we headed up to Roanoke for some Winterfest Fun. (Winterfest is a free festival at the civic center with free games, food, and ice skating - we weren't brave enough to try that, though.) Grace was there, too, but this day was filled with stuff more aimed at Archie's age.
I was so proud of him for having his photo made with this big polar bear. He camped out around this really cool inflatable I think Archie went through 200 times.
He also made this cool snowman craft out of graham crackers and marshmallows. So easy! I've decided to host a marshamallow snowman making party for my Mom's club :)
I was so proud of him for having his photo made with this big polar bear. He camped out around this really cool inflatable I think Archie went through 200 times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment