Archie: Can I have candy, not take a nap, (or do anything else I won't let him do at the moment)?
Me: Not now.
Archie: Those aren't very nice words.
Me: Really?
Archie: If you say that, I won't be your mommy anymore.
Me: (Trying not to bust out laughing after his comment about "not nice words" and "I'm not your mommy) - You're not my mommy now. I'm your mommy.
Archie also has this thing for stripes (see above pic). He wants to wear a striped shirt everyday. Thankfully, he has a lot of them. Striped (plaid) shorts with a t-shirt are also an acceptable alternative. I'm not sure what they're doing in this pic below. I had the camera out and Archie wanted me to take a picture so I did. Cute smile!
1 comment:
Love those kids! About to get on a plane monday to go back :)
Post a Comment