Friday, August 12, 2011

Life in Las Vegas



Hunt had a business trip to Las Vegas last week. We were separated for a whole week (which is the longest I can recall in 7.5 years of marriage). I sent the camera with Hunt to make pictures, but he said there wasn't really anything photo worthy in Vegas. Hmmm? I guess it's good he's not captivated by the sins of Sin City. Seriously, he says he got bored because there was nothing to do. Because he had a conference, he wasn't able to make any side trips to the Grand Canyon or scenic spots. When he called me from the airport, I reminded him to snap at least one quick pic.


The really precious thing was seeing Archie run down the stairs after bedtime and jump into his arms when he heard Hunt's voice. Grace squealed the next morning when she woke up to find Daddy at breakfast. I think Daddy also got big brownie points for the model airplane he brought Archie and the Vegas Princess bag he got Grace.

No comments: