<
Happiness
While Archie's eyes are daily beholding new variances in color, I'm enjoying capturing some of his precious baby moments in black and white. I've enjoyed reading about his eyesight development and learning that within the next two months, his vision will be nearly fully developed, and he will be able to enjoy the same nuances of color that we do. (Go to http://www.babycenter.com/0_developmental-milestones-sight_6508.bc if you want to learn more about infant eye development.)
2 comments:
yay! I can make comments now :) Great pics! You really did a great job!! I like the first pic a lot!!! The second one is really cute too - man,they're alll cute!
Great pics - I'll definitely have to check out the eye link - sounds cool :)
I look forward each a.m. to finding a new pic of our precious Archie and, of course, the two of you. Today the third pic opened finally. All of the pics are great. I love that you are trying so many new poses with our baby.
Post a Comment