While I have gained a whole new level of respect for the pros, I've posted some of my attempts at getting lighting and posing just right for you to enjoy!
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Why Am I Not a Professional Yet???
I have the world's best subject for photos - a baby (and a super cute one at that). What's more, Hunter and I recently bought a new camera. As if that weren't enough to transform me overnight, I've been looking at all sorts of baby photography websites! Now, only one question remains: Why have I not magically metamorphosed into a professional photographer? I mean, come on, I've read about it. Maybe my problem is that I didn't stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night!
While I have gained a whole new level of respect for the pros, I've posted some of my attempts at getting lighting and posing just right for you to enjoy!
From our front porch looking out! (Country music buff's will catch my play of words on the Lonestar title, but everyone else might find "Looking out the window" more accurate.)

While I have gained a whole new level of respect for the pros, I've posted some of my attempts at getting lighting and posing just right for you to enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute, Cute, Cute pictures!...and...
not "pretty" in yellow..."handsome"
in yellow!
I really love the one "precious feet," that is really photography!
Kay (MySpace.com/abideinme)
Hi Hunt and Leslie--
I just love the pictures of Archie--he is just precious! I wish so much that I could see him and hold him. Leslie--you are doing a great job taking pictures of Archie. Hope all of you are doing well.
Marie
Post a Comment