Thanks to Memaw and Papa, Archie is already getting into the Christmas spirit with his brand new nativity set. I seldom get so excited about a toy! Honestly, at first glance I wasn't too enthusiastic about a toy with a million little people that I knew Archie would enjoy scattering around the house (which he does) and that made noise (i.e. plays "Away in the Manger"), but first glances can be deceiving. Seldom does Archie so enjoy a toy, and it's a great teaching tool for him, too. Another of his favorite games (and this one is free) is giving things to Hunter and me. What better things for him to give us than Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus? And, to top it all off, he'll walk (yes, WALK) all the way across the room to bring us a piece. I credit this with helping turn Archie into a bi-ped over the last few days. (I'm sure videos will be following on that soon.) Last but not least, it's a great conversation starter when friends come over. I think some of the college students we hang out with enjoy playing with it as much as Archie.I promise, I'm not getting commission from Fisher Price, but click the link and check it out. The one downside, pieces vary from set to set. (Ours has wise men but no shepherds, and our animals are different, too.)
3 comments:
Fun! Seems like a cool toy! Awesome!
Eden LOVES her little people sets! I think it's hilarious to watch her play with them! I'm so glad archie likes them too!!!
My mom got Aashini the A-Z little people set for Christmas... I think she'll love it :) In the last couple of days Aashini has decided she wants to be a bi-ped too :) haha! She's been "walking" for the last month but just decided a couple of days ago that that was kinda fun :) haha!
Post a Comment