Congratulations! We found out last week that we are expecting as well! Our due date is August 5th. I had hoped to be able to come visit you guys again in the Spring, but with our new development I doubt I will be able to make it back so soon. We've also experienced snow here in Mississippi today which is rare. Hope everything goes well with the pregnancy and keep us informed on progress!
5 comments:
yay!!! So fun!!!!! whoo hoo! We're sooo excited for you guys!!! Looks like we'll be in T-land at the same time again :) cool! I voted girl :)
haha! My word verification word is "porest" haha!
Congratulations! We found out last week that we are expecting as well! Our due date is August 5th. I had hoped to be able to come visit you guys again in the Spring, but with our new development I doubt I will be able to make it back so soon. We've also experienced snow here in Mississippi today which is rare. Hope everything goes well with the pregnancy and keep us informed on progress!
wow!! exciting news! we will keep you and the new little one in our thoughts.
Congrats!!! I KNOW your parents are thrilled....I always was with a new addition!
Congratulations! That's wonderful! Darn, you'll have to go back to T-land. (Schedule your hair appointment now!)
Post a Comment