Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Fifth Anniversary!


Five snowy winters ago, Hunter and I were married in Christiansburg, VA. Fast forward five wonderful years and we're standing in front of a Christmas tree at the middle school where we teach in Asia. Archie is running around at our feet while we steal a quick moment to capture a fifth anniversary pic of just us (well, and the baby inside, I guess). When I consider the changes in our lives since we first said "I do", it's pretty mind-boggling, but our love for each other remains constant.

Happy Anniversary, Hunt! I love you!

4 comments:

Kapaldo Family said...

Congratulations to you both-on five years together and on your little one on the way. We are so happy for you. Thank you for keeping everyone updated on the goings-on in your family...we love checking in!

Anonymous said...

We couldn't be happier that you found each other. Happy Anniversary to both of you.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Congrats!!! Whoo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! This is such a good picture of you two. It is so hard to believe it has been 5 years!!!!