Monday, February 16, 2009

A few reasons we love Thailand!

Sawadeeka! (Hello!) We love Thailand! (Men should say "Sawadeekop") We love everything from the five-tone language to the scenery to the perpetual summer weather to the Western food choices to Thai food itself! Who wouldn't love to be greeted by this Ronald McDonald in traditional Thai style?

Of course, we love the pools! (This is a beach front one near our hotel.)

We love the sunsets!
And the many boats!
And the Starbucks!
And, the Seven-Eleven. I haven't seen any official statistics, but with a Seven-Eleven on every corner, it seems like there might be more in Thailand than America!

By the way, if all goes according to plan, we'll be having Peanut #2 in Chiang Mai, Thailand around July 28!

1 comment:

Brandon and April said...

I always thought that the 7-11s on every corner was the most random thing! But I LOVED it while we were at bumrungrad! :)