Thursday, February 12, 2009
First Experiences in the Ocean
Welcome to the ocean, Archie! Although Archie technically put his foot into the ocean while we were in Pattaya, Thailand last year, I count this year as his first "real" ocean experience. (Last year, as a five-month-old, he was pretty oblivious to the whole thing.)
Archie loves playing with sand. I really wanted to get a cute pic of him looking at me smiling, but he just couldn't stop sprinkling sand everywhere long enough to look up.

"Do you want to get in, Archie?" Actually, I already knew he wanted to get in the ocean based on the previous evening's experience during which he grabbed my hand and dragged us in - both fully clothed.




I never can resist wading out a bit. I really love swimming in the ocean, too, but that just isn't practical with a sixteen-month-old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha! That's awesome :) Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment