Thursday, April 23, 2009

Happy Easter!

Many of my friends have posted fabulous pics of their babies all decked out in Easter gear or Easter egg hunting. I think I fell down on the job in that area this year. (Actually, Archie didn't go egg hunting at all - he didn't even get a basket. Hunt and I figure this will be the last year we can get away with that!) However, we did have a marvelous Easter!

We had a fun party where we played games, sang songs, and ate eggs (deviled and dyed), cake and cookies. (Nobody even cared that my only cookie cutters were in Christmas shapes!)

Everyone diligently racing to complete an Easter word search

Leslie leading the group in silly Easter tongue twisters. How many times can you say, "Each Easter Eddie Eats Eighty Eggs"?

Here's a shot of Archie for the grandparents :) He enjoyed some Easter yogurt, but unfortunately got a little choked from drinking too fast and vomited it all back up a few minutes later.
Hunter ran the cookie crew! Good work!


We had a yummy Easter cake I picked up from the local bakery. Of course, in Asia the normal way to eat cake is with chopsticks!


2 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Looks like an awesome Easter!!! how fun!

Brandon and April said...

ohhh poooor archie!! vomiting...not fun.
looks like you had a great easter party!!