Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Winter fun!

I snapped these pics the last week of March, which was also the first week Archie started wearing his glasses full-time. He definitely gets a gold star for his glasses wearing behavior. He even wore them to preschool! You may be wondering about the temp. It was around freezing on picture day, which seemed pretty warm to me. Definitely warm enough for Archie to enjoy some good playtime!
His duck scooter made its maiden voyage outside. Archie still prefers pushing it to riding. I think he needs to grow about 1 more centimeter before he can get good traction with riding power.


Archie loves the playground equipment, including investigating these fancy steps. (He can't quite figure out how to go up them yet and still opts for the regular slide steps, though.)



Archie feels like a big boy standing on the sidewalk all by himself. (Of course, I'm really only a few feet away with the camera :) and we're in a gated area a long way away from cars!

No local parents consider these temps suitable for toddler playtime so the playground equipment is still pretty muddy. (I had to knock big chunks of ice off with the toe of my boot.) Therefore, Archie gets more than a little dirty, and I have to wash his snowsuit almost nightly! I still think it's worth it!

No comments: