Ha Ha! First the Siberian Tiger Park blog and now this. You must be wondering. Archie told me the other day he loves being industrious and helping Mama and Daddy in the office! As far as the photography, I get pose ideas from looking at baby stock photo sites.
Archie is showing inherited traits from both his grandma and grandpa. He must have gotten his love of eggplant from grandpa and his typing ability from his grandma. I am making no comment at this time about using the correct fingers on the keys. He is such a precious child.
4 comments:
Is there no such thing as a child labor law there? Gotta bring that child home where he can be protected!
haha! Great pics! Awesome! You've become quite the portrait photographer! You'll have to pass on the websites you checked out to me! :) Great pics!!
Ha Ha! First the Siberian Tiger Park blog and now this. You must be wondering. Archie told me the other day he loves being industrious and helping Mama and Daddy in the office! As far as the photography, I get pose ideas from looking at baby stock photo sites.
Archie is showing inherited traits from both his grandma and grandpa. He must have gotten his love of eggplant from grandpa and his typing ability from his grandma. I am making no comment at this time about using the correct fingers on the keys. He is such a precious child.
Post a Comment