Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Another trip to Oil City!

We had so much fun last year in Oil City, we just had to go back. Remember this? It's the ubiqutious oil drill. I heard there are over 40,000 in the city. The literal translation is "nodding head machine" cause that's what it looks like's happening.

Here we are at the train station with our friend Laura and her parents. (This station is one of the suburb stations so it's different than the one we rode into last year.)

Laura is a college student where we live so she rode back with us. Archie liked watching videos with her:

This was one of our train mates. I thought she looked like a typical older woman from our culture so I thought I'd post a pic.

This little friend was Grace's favorite train mate! They had a real baby connection.
Here's a nice family pic from after we arrived:

We didn't do much sightseeing this time around. The best part of the trip was hanging out with our Asian friends and their families.

Archie getting dressed for an outing:

Quality brother-sister time:

Grace enjoyed the full-length mirror:

She also enjoyed studying her characters. Haha!

She slept between us on this bed:

But, she took her nap on this pallet on the floor:

No comments: