Grace is 10 months and getting quite independent. She has really taken off with locomotion this month. Bye bye Army crawl and hello real crawl. Grace loves to cruise around a piece of furniture, drop down, crawl across the room (or park), pull up on something else and take off. She can even get up the steps on the playground slide (with me behind her to prevent disaster). This is making for some pretty dirty clothes at the end of the day. I don't remember Archie's clothes being this filthy at 10 months, but he was a lot more content to just sit in his stroller. I can't really think of a lot of other milestones for the month. She's still my little two-toothed friend, which is hindering her from a lot of non-mashed foods.
While in Hong Kong, Grace enjoyed our bath tub! (She and Archie had fun playing together in the water.) She and her brother almost always love playing together! I am so thankful for their good relationship.
2 comments:
i can't believe you are still swaddling! I would've thought that by now Grace knows how to do a houdini and wiggle herself out of it. sweet sweet sweet little girl.
That is a REALLY cute way to sleep!
Post a Comment