Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pandas and Amusement Parks

This time around in Hong Kong our big outing was a trip to Ocean Park (a zoo/amusement park). Our primary purpose for going was to see the giant pandas. They had FOUR! Did you know a baby panda is smaller than a human baby? Can't tell it from looking at this giant guy!


Grace enjoyed the view from the cable car. (You can see Victoria Peak.) It was easily the steepest/highest cable car I've ever ridden in my life!

The carousel is always a winner!

Archie's favorite was turning this steering wheel, though. This is the kind you put money in and drive the little cars around. However, Archie was perfectly content to turn the wheel without money. I think he spent about an hour at this activity...

We watched some fun shows. Archie was too scared to have his picture made with these guys, but I think Grace liked the clown.

Dad and the kids watching the sea lion!


No comments: