We're back! I'm making my first post live from America (Chesapeake, VA). We touched down last night around 1:30 a.m., and Hunt's parents and Aunt Kay were at the airport to greet us. When we got "home" I could hardly believe their newly remodeled kitchen/dining room/living room. WOW! Things have sure changed a lot since I was here last three years ago, and it was the FIRST time in America for both of our kids.

About 2 a.m. this morning before Archie headed off to bed.

We spent the whole day today at home battling jet lag with an infant and toddler. I have done my duty. Despite a rather lengthy morning/afternoon nap for Grace, we kept the kids awake until 7:30 and ourselves awake until 8 a.m. (Just kidding, I took a five hour nap - oops.) I think we're all headed to bed soon. Then, we can't wait to see everybody! We should be headed to Tennessee around the end of the month and in B'burg by August 6-7.
2 comments:
Welcome back to the USA!! If you're ever coming to northern va, let us know. You can stay with us!
I didn't realize it was already time for y'all to head back. I hope the transition is smooth and that the kids (especially Archie) will adjust quickly. I was thinking about this time last year--a year has gone by so quickly--and our adventures in BKK!
Post a Comment