Saturday, July 17, 2010

Six and half years and still in love!

I don't know what got into me before we left China. I went a little photo crazy! I had the last installment in Grace's first year album completed, got a portrait book done for Archie, and headed over to a wedding portrait studio with Hunt for a little fun. (I think it was mainly fun for me, but Hunt was a good sport.) They made family casual portraits with the kids, traditional Chinese wedding portraits of Hunt and me, and these fun formals. While they were making me up for these pics and I was noticing my aging since our wedding, and I just kept thinking of the verse, "Charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord shall be praised." After six-and-a-half years of marriage, I was pleased with the way Hunt and I "cleaned up" but I remember it's what's on the inside that counts, and pray God will continue to shape my character.










No comments: