There's really no rhyme or reason to this post. I just wanted to share some of my favorite recent Grace pics. Thanks, Aunt Kay, for this cute dress! (Mommy was thrilled for a warm enough day last weekend to take outdoor pictures without a jacket!)


I thought Grace was ridiculously cute the other day when I carried her in from the car asleep. Usually, the movement wakes her up, but she was really out that day. She's pretty funny here surrounded by (clean) laundry.

Grace likes to sit in the corner of her crib, surrounded by her stuffed critters, and read a book to herself until she decides she's sleepy enough to sleep. She is a perfect sleeper so it's fine with me. Usually she just flops over when she's ready, but this afternoon she fell asleep sitting straight up! (I went in later and she had flopped over :)

Grace loves her boots and purse. She feels special wearing them. Never thought an 18 month old would be so particular about her shoes...Can't you see the bliss on her face?
1 comment:
she is getting sooooo big!!!
Post a Comment