Friday, March 14, 2008

What Is This Stuff???

It's a bird! It's a plane! Hey, what's coming for a landing into my mouth anyway? Archie had his first taste of carrots this week, followed by his first taste of pumpkin four days later. This brings the total cuisine on his culinary palate up to six items (milk, baby rice cereal, baby barley cereal, baby oat cereal, mashed up carrots and mashed up pumpkin)! I know he's quivering with anticipation at the thought of trying mashed up sweet potatoes and peas next week.






He's also making an attempt at holding and drinking from a cup of water. He loves to help us hold our cups, but he's not too interested in his own sippy cup at this point. I'll post a new picture when that changes :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooooo cute! Thanks for sharing.

Brandon and April said...

i love the second picture of him. it's so cute. his skin looks amazing in it!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Archie is now! he's even holding his own cups (or yours)!! can't wait to see you all!