Saturday, May 31, 2008

Look Ma, No Hands: Part II

On May 27, 2008 Archie had his first long independent stand up sessions in his play pen and crib. I had finally decided it was time to lower the crib down for safety because he scoots around in it so much, but I was kind of surprised when I guided him to stand holding onto the crib rails and he actually stood for more than a few seconds! While he can sit up by himself pretty well now, he still can't get into the sitting position by himself. He's not able to crawl yet, either, but he more than makes up for it by rolling around the room quick as lightening. He seems to like standing in his play pen best (especially when someone else is on the outside making funny faces at him). For Look Ma, No Hands Part I, follow the link.

1 comment:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Awesome!!! He's so big! how fun!!!