All of these sleeping on mat pictures make me really glad we have it. Without a doubt, the six most useful baby toy/furniture type supplies we've bought are
1. His crib (of course)!
2. His infant seat complete with a battery operated vibrating mechanism that lulls him into a calm mood when he's upset
3. His play mat
4. His stroller (because we like to go out on the town together!)
5. His high chair
6. His bathtub
We've gotten every penny's worth out of these items. Believe it or not, I don't have a changing table, and I haven't missed one. I simply keep all the supplies (including a small mat) in a basket and change him on the sofa or bed. I like the flexibility it gives!
However, if I had it to do over again, I would have bought a different brand seat and mat because I've found the quality of Fischer Price to be pretty poor. The Velcro on the mobile that comes with the chair was not adequate, and I had to sew the toys on myself.

1. His crib (of course)!
2. His infant seat complete with a battery operated vibrating mechanism that lulls him into a calm mood when he's upset
3. His play mat
4. His stroller (because we like to go out on the town together!)
5. His high chair
6. His bathtub
We've gotten every penny's worth out of these items. Believe it or not, I don't have a changing table, and I haven't missed one. I simply keep all the supplies (including a small mat) in a basket and change him on the sofa or bed. I like the flexibility it gives!
However, if I had it to do over again, I would have bought a different brand seat and mat because I've found the quality of Fischer Price to be pretty poor. The Velcro on the mobile that comes with the chair was not adequate, and I had to sew the toys on myself.

1 comment:
Great pics :) Aashini has a couple of places that she likes to sleep and doesn't want to sleep in other places... she's gotten a little spoiled - I think we'll have problems with her when we go to T-land in a couple of weeks... :) haha!
Post a Comment