Now, don't be fooled by the picture. While I will admit peaches may not be his favorite, after making that terrible little face, he opened up his mouth wide for some more. Evidently, he doesn't detest them too much. What a meal! Feed, scrunch up face, feed again, scrunch up face, until Mama finally mixed them with some pears...
4 comments:
That first picture made my day. I laughed out loud. I guess what Hunt said is true about babies not disliking any food at this age. Maybe their taste buds haven't kicked in yet.
I don't like peaches either, Archie. It's not a requirement for life. Me-maw
He obviously liked the mixed fruit better....peaches probably were a little tart! What a cutie!
haha! That's funny :) Sounds like Aashini's reaction to pumpkin... she would shudder every time she took a bite - but if I mix it with something then she likes it :)
Oh, and I use Picasa mostly to edit my pics - it's awesome (and free - you can download it online) :)
Post a Comment