Friday, July 18, 2008

Eating like a big boy!

Ha ha! We were eating at a restaurant with some visiting Americans, and they thought Archie eating off my chopsticks was pretty funny! When they decided to take a picture, I did too! Archie's feasting on some "Cold Dish that Families Often (Eat)" (lit. translation :)). What's in this often eaten dish? Tofu strips, carrots, cucumbers, some weird noodle like things and a sweetish vinegary sauce. One of my favorites and Archie's too (although Hunt doesn't care for it much). I could not feed him fast enough. If I stopped to take a bite, he would grab my arm in an attempt to redirect the chopsticks to his mouth!


Here we are at another restaurant with some of my friends! Archie's not looking at the camera - must be looking at the pork and cabbage dumplings he's craving! YUMMY!

Archie has learned about the summertime delights of watermelon. The only problem is he makes such a big mess when he eats it, I have to take his clothes off except for his diaper!

1 comment:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! That totally rocks!!! talk about talent!!