OK! These events actually took place over a few days, but you get the point.

I LOVE TOYS! I have discovered my toy box. While Mommy was cleaning her room, I scooted over to the toy box, grabbed the sides, and forced my little body up to see what was inside. It's the closest I've ever come to pulling into a standing position (and I'm still probably a ways off).


Yum! I love bananas! I can eat them like a big boy now, too. (No more banana mush for me!) This is thanks to a nice fruit vendor who saw Mommy carrying me in her front pack carrier and thought I looked so cute she just couldn't resist grabbing a banana off her display rack, peeling it, and giving it to me before Mommy could stop her and tell her I was too little to eat it by myself. Oh well, it kept me occupied on that bus trip home.

One of my aunties watched me the other day while Mommy was teaching. She has a little boy four months older than me. I learned to scoot in his little walker. He's too big for it now. Maybe he'll teach me to walk soon. He's pretty good at it.

This was my first time riding in a shopping cart. I somehow managed to get my leg through the wrong bars. Mommy and Daddy were worried I would cry while they pulled my foot out but Daddy kept hitting the tickle spot on the bottom of my foot so I laughed through the whole process. Let's do it again!
1 comment:
Now those pics are much better than the steamed dog. Archie is changing from a baby to a toddler. We never tire of looking at pictures of him and ya'll.
Post a Comment