Friday, September 19, 2008
Goodbye, Uncle Ben
We just said goodbye to our good Louisville friend, Benjamin, who has been working with us since July. Archie is really going to miss his Uncle Ben (or Ben Shu Shu as we like to call him according to the local term for uncle.) Benjamin has been great with him, and I know he's looking forward to returning so he can meet his brand new niece. I think my biggest regret from Benjamin's time in China is forgetting my camera tonight at his send-off and not getting a pic of him with Archie. The pic from Hanzhu and Lauren's wedding will have to suffice.
Oh, yes, Benjamin is a coffee expert. Everyone will miss the morning Cup of Joe he brews in the office. We hope he comes back soon and starts running a local coffee shop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
who is having a niece....did I miss something...are you having a baby?
If so congrats!!!!!
Oops, I'll clarify! No congrats needed for me. Ben's sister in the States had a baby while he was here. He finally gets to meet her. Congrats to her!
LOL sorry!
I was really confussed. LOL
Anyway...Archie is so sweet looking...happy #1 big guy! Enjoy the second year of life...it brings many bruises, poor Owen's head is covered now that he is walking.
Post a Comment