Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Whatever happened to Autumn?

Three months of summer, three months of fall, three months of winter, three months of spring, right? WRONG! Here it's about 7 months of winter, 4 months of summer and half a month each of spring/fall. The first part of September brought shorts weather:


Followed by a few weeks of autumn:


And now, we dress Archie like an Eskimo every time we go out! I think I should move to Bangkok. I seriously love the never-ending summer there!




Don't forget to vote in the Donkey Poll (see below). I'll post the answer next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i always love looking at ur cute pictures :) so i don't know why we only got to use one bird! UT has a flock of approx 20 of these green parrots that were confiscated from someone trying to illegally import them, seems like we could at least have used 5-6 of them!