Saturday, September 13, 2008

A High School Tribute!

My mother and husband recently celebrated their 40 and 10 year high school reunions, respectively. As a tribute to my mom, I thought I'd post a pic of what I would have looked like had I graduated in 1964 - not as pretty as her.

I couldn't stop there, I just had to check out how I would've looked as a graduate in 1984 (the year after I was born).
This next one is kind of scary. This is how I should have looked just ONE year before my actual high school graduation in 2001.

I wish I had digital versions of the actual photos from my mother's high school graduation and from my own. Then, you could see how beautiful my mom was and hopefully realize my bangs weren't quite that poofy.

(By the way, I got this idea from my friend, Becky. Thanks! You can also yearbookyourself by clicking on the link.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet of you to say that, Leslie. But you know what? You're beautiful inside and out no matter what kind of hairdo you sport. I admire you more than you know.