Sunday, October 26, 2008

Is he a baby or toddler?

I can't decide if Archie is a baby or toddler. He's looking more like a toddler everyday (especially in the big boy outfit he's pictured in below), but shouldn't a toddler toddle? Archie cruises around the house, but hasn't quite progressed to independent toddling yet. Anyway, life stays fun with him around! I will say he's a lot more work now that he's so mobile, though.

Archie REALLY loves my guitar. He's not usually allowed to be near it, so he's savoring this moment.


He also loves to play outside. Unfortunately, I don't know how much longer that will last because the temp outside is dropping quickly, and we've already had our first snow!


It was getting dark by the time I took this pic, but he is so funny crawling around on the playground. I think he'll have more fun when he can walk!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am so in love. The Father surely was generous when He made Archie.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

So cute! He's adorable! His hair is sooo blonde now!! We've been out of town so I'm catchign up on your blog and MAN! He's gotten so big! He's totally a toddler!!!