Saturday, October 4, 2008

Donkey is Delicious

The correct answer to the Donkey Poll: "I ate one of his cousins." Your answer guesses were evenly split between Archie enjoyed petting the featured donkey and the correct answer.

What does donkey taste like? I had cold sliced donkey, which tasted about like roast beef in the USA. It was ok, but I think I would have preferred it hot. No worries, I'll have more opportunities to try other styles of donkey. The restaurant has a whole donkey section on their menu. However, I should add that donkey has not displaced dog as my favorite meat (or at least favorite unique meat)!

I'll close with a famous saying and let you draw your own conclusions: "Heaven has dragon meat and the Earth has donkey meat!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leslie....You do surprise me....I never would have dreamed that you would even try all that stuff...much less like it! You're a brave woman!!!!