"Each week, millions of customers in 13 markets shop at Watsons Your Personal Store. Building on its long-standing reputation for quality and innovation, Watsons Your Personal Store offers more than 25,000 products in 1,500 outlets." If you would like to continue reading more of this Watsons sales jingle, click
here. Otherwise, I'll hurry on to the point of my post.
Watsons, one of the leading personal care store chains in Asia, has many locations in our city. Unfortunately, the closest location is about 45 minutes from our house by bus. Can you imagine my delight when I saw the Watson's sign within walking distance of our house???

Alas, the old adage is true. If it seems too good to be true, it is. Why? This Watsons is a FAKE! It doesn't even sell Watsons-like products. I mean, at least the fake California Beef Noodle King (chain restaurant) near us sells beef noodles like the real one.
Real Watsons are clean, pretty, and usually located in busy shopping centers. Here's a shot of a Watsons in Singapore! Come visit us in Asia and go shopping with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment