Sunday, June 7, 2009

Long Spring City!

Hunter and I recently had the opportunity to visit some friends in a nearby city I'll call "Long Spring City". (That's a rough English translation anyway :) We had a great time visiting them. I didn't take as many pics as I meant, but I'll share what I have.

Right around the corner from where we stayed was a little breakfast restaurant we could get fried pancake type things, porridge and, to my delight, free all-you-can-drink bean juice (roughly like soy milk). While I always enjoy the stuff, I must admit it has become a craving during pregnancy. Archie's favorite thing was playing in the ball pit.

He also enjoyed going to the park and watching the kites. (His favorite was watching people walk their dogs, but I didn't get pics of that.)


The park had a free dance show. It was interesting, but Archie liked it (for a few minutes anyway). Below is a hospital across from the park. I just posted the pic because I think the architecture is pretty.

1 comment: