We will change from a family of three to a family of four in approximately 37 days, so I wanted to seize the opportunity for one (perhaps final) family of three photo shoot.
Special thanks to friends Nick (our cameraman) and Preston (our baby wrangler - this is a professional term for the person who assumes responsibility for getting the baby to smile during the shoot - and what a great job he did :) Belly shots: 33 weeks pregnant
Fabulous pictures! Leslie, you do not look 8 months pregnant!! Can you believe we have about a month to go. I know Brenda & Buddy are getting excited about visiting- wish we could be with you guys!
2 comments:
Really great pictures!! I love it!!!!
Fabulous pictures! Leslie, you do not look 8 months pregnant!! Can you believe we have about a month to go. I know Brenda & Buddy are getting excited about visiting- wish we could be with you guys!
Post a Comment